This CD has a collection of daffodil records of Oregon Bulb Farms from the 1930s-1951, with personal handwritten notes from owner Jan deGraaff.
- photo albums of individual daffodils as well as field shots and miscellaneous items
- two books of handwritten notes (not searchable) on the list of daffodil cultivars grown in the 1930s and 40s and their disposition
- notes on Selected Seedlings
- some text is very light may require you to increase the size of some pages considerably, to make out the text
- a book listing imports handwritten (not searchable), from the late 1930s to the 1940s
- a record book, handwritten (not searchable) of the 1951 spring descriptions on cultivars being grown
- a scrapbook, searchable, of articles written by Jan deGraaff for various national publications.
Thesepublications are also available as a free download at the American Daffodil Society's website: dafflibrary.org. Please consider your Internet connection speed, and other variables, if you wish to avail yourself of the free download opportunity.