This selection is to purchase an annual family/household new membership or renewal to the American Daffodil Society. Please list all family/household names in the box provided above.
Household/family memberships receive one copy of each quarterly Daffodil Journal, although each eligible member receives all benefits of ADS
membership. For Youth, please include their birth date when listing their names in the box above. Each Youth will receive ADS Youth newsletters. See Youth Membership, for additional info and options.
Please provide all names in the household. For Youth Newsletters, please provide all children names in the household and their birth month and year.
If this is a gift membership/gift renewal, please provide all the names in the household and the address, email address and/or phone number for the gift recipients. For Youth Newsletters, please provide all children names and their birth month and year.
An annual membership to the American Daffodil Society includes:
- Quarterly issues of The Daffodil Journal, a publication containing beautiful color photos and articles
- Invitation to attend annual National Spring Daffodil Shows and Fall Symposia
- Newsletters from your ADS Regional Vice President
- If there are Youth in the household, they will receive newsletters from your ADS Youth Chairman
- Invitation to attend Regional meetings in some areas
- Internet Support for DaffSeek, DaffTube, DaffNet, and DaffLibrary
- Information about local daffodil societies in your area
- Daffodil growing advice unique to your region
- ‘Yellow Fever’ friendships and fun!
I love the quarterly magazine
Posted by Janet Noland on 31st Mar 2014
I participate in my local garden club's daffodil show every spring and it is the most cheerful, uplifting room full of beautiful yellow daffodils - well, mostly all of them are yellow - not that I don't love the white, pink, orange and green ones, also! I look forward to participating and to walking into such a beautiful room full of flowers each year. So I try to prepare throughout the year to do better than I did the previous year. The room full of beautiful daffodils is very uplifting and one of my favorite days of the year :)