Welcome to the American Daffodil Society (ADS) on-line WebStore. The purpose of this webstore is to provide you with the means to easily pay for items, registrations, and donations listed below:
- Membership Dues and Renewals
- Donations for "Daff" Internet Services and more
- Daffodil Presentations on CDs and DVDs
- Self-Study programs about daffodils on CDs and DVDs
- Programs and Presentations about Science and Health of daffodils
- Travelogues and Daffodil Show winners on CDs and DVDs
- Various publications, including our own ADS Journals on CDs and DVDs
- Show Supplies
The ADS webstore accepts one of the forms of payment below:
- American Express
- Discovery Card
- Checks within the United States made payable to “The American Daffodil Society”
Total purchases are payable using U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank
We will ship packages when payments have cleared.
Please contact us if you have any problems with payment.
The ADS ships purchases using the USPS media rate, and send orders as soon as payment has been received. New members receive a welcome packet. International customers ordering publications or supplies should contact the ADS Executive Director, Phyllis Hess, to inquire in advance, about the cost of shipping.
If your shipping address is overseas, customs can delay packages by up to 6 weeks. This does not happen often but it can happen. It is better to be forewarned about this possible delay.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
At this time the ADS cannot accept refunds or exchanges. However, goods that have been damaged during shipping can be replaced. Please use the “Contact Us” feature on the menu bar of the ADS webstore.