This CD is intended for personal study and reference on the general subject of hybridizing and health of daffodils. All materials were from the ADS Library collection.
Hybridizing and Health is the general category for a collection of materials from the ADS Library.
The list of info includes the following:
- A genetical analysis of Pink Daffodils
- The Breeding of Pink Daffodils in Tasmania, 1959
- Steps in Producing Hybrid Narcissus, 1944
- The Tazettas, Some Identities, Breeding and Chromosome Treatment, 1964
- Cartwright and Goodwin (1908)
- The Latest Hobby
- How to Raise Daffodils from Seed
- How Ramsbottom gave New Life to the Narcissus
- Virus Diseases of Narcissus, 1971
These publications are also available as a free download at the American Daffodil Society's website: dafflibrary.org. Please consider your Internet connection speed, and other variables, if you wish to avail yourself of the free download opportunity.