A collection of very scientific monographs, small publications, and scholarly papers from the ADS Library and Archives, which span a large period of time and intended for research and reference.
This DVD includes:
- "Brandham's Chromosome Numbers in Narcissus Cultivars and their Significance to the Plant Breeder," The Plantsman, Vol. 14
- "The chromosomes of species, hybrids and cultivars of Narcissus L. (Amaryllidaceae)," 1987
- Fernandes's "Keys to the Identification of Native and Naturalized Taxa of the Genus Narcissus L." 1968
- "L'Evolution Chez le Genre Narcissus L." 1975
- "Sur la Phylogenie des especes du Genre Narcissus L." 1951
- Fernandes and deAlmeida, "Sur les Nombres Chromosomiques de Quelques Formes Horticoles du Genre Narcissus L." Haworth's "Narcissorum Revisio," 1819
- "A Monograph on the Subordo V. of Amaryllideae containing the Narcissineae" 1831
- "Narcissinearum Monographia, The Second Edition," 1831
- Nagao's "Number and Behavior of Chromosomes in the Genus Narcissus," 1933
- Pugsley's "Monograph of Narcissus, subgenus Ajax," 1933
- "Narcissus poeticus and its Allies," 1915
These publications are also available as a free download at the American Daffodil Society's website: dafflibrary.org. Please consider your Internet connection speed, and other variables, if you wish to avail yourself of the free download opportunity.