An annual family/household new membership or renewal to the American Daffodil Society. When checking out, please provide all the names in the household address on "Step 3: Order Confirmation" in the box titled "Order Instructions/Comments".
If this is a Gift Membership, please provide all the names in the household and the address, email address and/or phone number for the gift recipients. Enter this information in "Step 3: Order Confirmation" in the box titled "Order Instructions/Comments". This information will be emailed to the American Daffodil Society Executive Director.
An annual membership to the American Daffodil Society includes:
- Quarterly issues of The Daffodil Journal, a publication containing beautiful color photos and articles
- Invitation to attend annual National Spring Daffodil Shows and Fall Symposia
- Newsletters from your ADS Regional Vice President
- Invitation to attend Regional meetings in some areas
- Internet Support for DaffSeek, DaffTube, DaffNet, and DaffLibrary
- Information about local daffodil societies in your area
- Daffodil growing advice unique to your region
- ‘Yellow Fever’ friendships and fun!
I love the quarterly magazine
Posted by Janet Noland on 31st Mar 2014
I participate in my local garden club's daffodil show every spring and it is the most cheerful, uplifting room full of beautiful yellow daffodils - well, mostly all of them are yellow - not that I don't love the white, pink, orange and green ones, also! I look forward to participating and to walking into such a beautiful room full of flowers each year. So I try to prepare throughout the year to do better than I did the previous year. The room full of beautiful daffodils is very uplifting and one of my favorite days of the year :)